The Ancaster Medical Centre opened its doors in November of 2011. It is conveniently located in the Ancaster Crossing Plaza at 1144 Wilson St. W..
This 20,000 square foot medical building includes family practice of Dr. Mary Hanna, Rheumatologist Dr. Viktoria Pavlova and the St. George IDA pharmacy.
Post its inauguration, the facility also become host to the prominent Ancaster Endoscopy Clinic that launched in the year 2012, becoming the Hamilton’s first private Endoscopy clinic which conducted more than 100 consultations in two weeks.
The objective is to establish a centrally-located team of doctors to help Ancaster residents access health care in their home community without going far. The facility provides ample free parking to its users as well as being near to major highway and has one of the shortest wait times.